When we consider Gregg's thesis, from the video, he is focusing upon how complexity increases as pulse frequency increases. This aligns with the notion that what he refers to as a frequency sweep involves the access to a higher frequency energy pattern for our Earth.
This pattern oscillates at a higher frequency and that higher frequency interacts with both our environment, our DNA and our consciousness allowing 5th dimensional energy to present itself to our awareness and thus into a much higher frequency alignment with all we relate to.
Remember, we are in relationship with everything as Deeksha/ Oneness Law teaches us.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
The seeming paradox between the two sides of any issue foster the uncovering of deeper meaning from experience is where the sages have always found the most meaning and the most valuable insights that do incite action from us.
Just as the ancient Chinese scholars and priests found meaning within the study of the ideogram; we too may discover deeper insight as we open to our process of discovery which first leads us to witnessing the diversity within ideas and ultimately to our search for the simplicity that is found at the core of all the new choices we uncover.
Actions that suit us best are those that foster enhanced alignment with the divine within/source energy. It is through this process that we acknowledge the new vibrational energies that are flooding in through this frequency sweep. As each of us moves into a greater alignment with the power that creates planets; she/he interacts with the result of this dynamic energy through the attention we give our feelings and the embracing of the feel good emotions and distancing from the feel bad emotions.
“As you are feeling positive emotion – such as love, peace, happiness, joy, excitement, exhilaration … it is your Inner Being communicating to you in that moment that you are feeling the emotion – that your thoughts are in harmony with that which you are wanting, As you are experiencing negative emotion – such as fear or doubt, anger, hatred, jealousy, stress, guilt, anxiety .. it is a communication from your Inner Being telling you that in that moment – that which you are focused upon is not in harmony with what you are wanting.” ~ Abraham-Hicks
For our last video of this post we focus upon David Wilcock and his
2012 DNA Upgrade
As David's video reports, the DNA upgrade which is ongoing is offering us different perspective and biological functioning' s that have been hitherto limited to only the adepts who have frequented Earth.
"Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers, and it is being examined and categorized. The other 90% of the molecule is considered to be "junk DNA."
- Are my thoughts and feelings in alignment with the energy of unconditional love and acceptance?
- What thoughts and associated feelings are diminishing me in my own mind from being unconditionally lovable?
- Do my numerous relationships reflect love or fear-based beliefs?